Secure Travel Program
CIGNA SECURE TRAVEL
CIGNA Secure Travel Services is a free program made available to regular full-time employees and their families through CIGNA Group Insurance.
Here is a quick look at the services available:
- Emergency medical evacuation
- 24-hour multilingual assistance
- Pre-trip planning services, including foreign travel
- Medical referrals
- Prescription refill services
- Assistance with lost or stolen items
- Translation and interpretation services
- Emergency travel services
- Repatriation of remains
- Arrangements for payment of your medical expenses up to $10,000 with confirmation of reimbursement
For a summary of benefits and to print a member ID card, click here. Cut out the card that contains the contact information for this benefit.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Always carry your CIGNA Secure Travel member ID card whenever you travel.
- This service will not replace your health insurance. In order to get reimbursed for medical bills, please follow the procedures outlined by your health insurance plan.
The CIGNA Secure Travel staff is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help ensure that you obtain appropriate emergency travel assistance when you are 100 miles or more from home on personal or business travel.
From the U.S. and Canada, call 1.888.226.4567
From other locations, call collect 1.202.331.7635
By fax: 1.202.331.1528
Policyholder Name: AURA/NOAO/Gemini
Policy #: OK-964961