Benefits Overview & Eligibility
Employees are our most important resource.
That is why at AURA, we are committed to a comprehensive employee benefit program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a work/life balance including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(a) & 403(b) Retirement Savings Plans
- Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Assistance Program
- Pet Healthcare Discount Program
We are pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive benefits package that addresses your personal health, medical and financial well being. We encourage you to examine the employee Benefits Guide carefully in order to understand the benefits available to you and your family members.
Eligibility for Benefits:
- Regular Full-time Employee
- Regular Part-time Employee – normally scheduled at least 20 hours per week
Your dependents include:
- Legal Spouse or Domestic Partner
- Your dependent children up to age 26 (the definition varies from plan to plan);
- Your physically or mentally disabled dependent child (ren) of any age but only if the physical or mental disability began while they were eligible for benefits.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained on this and linked pages is designed to highlight AURA benefit plans. It is not intended to contain all of the information an individual may need to understand the provisions of each plan and to make benefit coverage decisions. As such certificates of insurance, provider network directories and descriptive brochures issued by participating insurance or investment companies should be reviewed prior to making benefit plan selections. Individuals should contact Human Resources with specific questions.