Life Assistance Plan - Domestic Staff
LIFE ASSISTANCE PLAN
Personal problems can affect the lives of employees both at home and at work. When life’s events become challenging, AURA employees have access to our Life Assistance Program (LAP). The LAP is offered to all employees and immediate family members of AURA through the Life Assistance Plan – Cigna Behavioral Health. It is a completely Free and Confidential counseling program. The program provides up to three telephonic or face-to-face sessions per incident per calendar year. .
The following benefits are available, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
CIGNA Group Insurance CGI Online is home to thousands of articles, assessment tools and multimedia presentations on a wide variety of topics. CIGNA is constantly adding and updating online resources to better serve you.
The LAP can assist you with issues such as:
- Marriage, relationship and family
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Stress and anxiety
- Grief and loss
You can contact your LAP toll free at 1-800-538-3543
To visit the LAP website, click here.
You can access helpful information and powerful emotional health and work-life tools online:
- Search for a CIGNA Behavioral counselor, child and eldercare directories
- Ask a CIGNA Behavioral expert an emotional health question
- Access online seminars and self-help programs for stress, depression, insomnia, anxiety, substance abuse, etc
- Find helpful tips, tools, and articles
The LAP is strictly confidential, as mandated by law. Please take advantage of this benefit to help you and your family manage any personal challenges in your life.