2017 Open Enrollment: Arizona/California/Colorado
AURA Human Resources is pleased to announce our annual open enrollment period, November 7 - November 21, 2016. Changes are effective January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
The deadline to submit changes is November 21, 2016.
Arizona/California/Colorado site specific open enrollment materials can be found on the right side menu bar.
Open Enrollment is a great opportunity to ask and learn about the many benefit plans offered by AURA. It is also your once-a-year opportunity to enroll in or make changes to your benefit plans. It is important to remind you that decisions made during Open Enrollment are generally binding for the entire year and cannot be changed until next year's Open Enrollment, unless you experience a qualifying event that allows for benefit changes during the year. If this happens, you MUST notify the AURA Human Resources Department of such a change within 30 days of the qualifying event date.
Employees will be required to make their Open Enrollment elections online via Ultipro Employee Self-Service. The information will flow electronically to HR, where it will be approved and processed. There are two exceptions:
1) If you want to enroll in United Pet Care, you must complete your enrollment online at http://www.unitedpetcare.com/aura. If you are already enrolled, your 2016 elections will continue in 2017. If you want to change or cancel your coverage, you must contact HR.
2) If you want to change your election to contribute to the 403(b), Tax Sheltered Annuity, the Salary Reduction Agreement Form is available in the Forms section on this webpage. Complete and submit to HR. If you want to enroll in the 403(b), contact HR.
"NEW" Telehealth Benefit:
"NEW" Flexible Spending Account maximum for medical will increase to $2600 for 2017.
"NEW" Health Savings Account maximum for an individual will increase to $3,400 for 2017. The family maximum remains at $6750.
You get the most from your AURA benefits when you understand how the Program works. Plan to attend an open enrollment meeting where you will receive a highlights of how the plans work, your benefits choices, and the enrollment process.
NEW 2017 WELLNESS INCENTIVES FOR EMPLOYER HSA CONTRIBUTIONS or PREMIUM DISCOUNTS
Annual Incentive Maxmiums: Individual $650 and Family $950.
Employees eligible for and enrolled in the Consumer Driven High Plan (HDHP) for 2017 will automatically be given a $300 HSA contribution. The $300 will count against the incentive and annual HSA maximum contributions.
Employees have multiple ways to earn incentives:
- Interactive Health - Participation (Complete the biometric screenings)
- Employee - $350
- Spouse - $300
- Outcomes (Meeting their goal)
- Employee - $300
- Spouse - $150
- Interactive Health or Cigna Health Coaching Programs
- Employee - $200
- Spouse - $200
- Annual Preventive Exam
- Employee - $150
- Spouse - $150
- Dental Exam
- Employee - $50
- Spouse - $50
- Cigna Health Risk Assessment
- Employee - $100
- Spouse - $100
- Onsite Health Coaching
- Employee/session (3 session max) - $50 per session
Those at the individual level of coverage may receive up to $350 in additional incentives and family level coverage can receive up to $650 in incentives.
Employees enrolled in the OAP or not eligible for HSA’s will receive equivalent amounts in premium discounts throughout the plan year.
Contributions for IH participation will be made in a lump after the beginning of the plan year. All other contributions will be made on a quarterly basis after verification of completion.
If you have questions, please contact your local Human Resources Representative or email email@example.com