Exercise and Healthy Aging
Research has found that adults who exercise regularly are seven times as likely to age healthily, even when adding an exercise routine happened later in life. Specifically, a regular exercise program can:
- Maintain and improve your physical strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Improve your ability to do the everyday things you want to perform
- Improve balance and stability, thus decreasing the risk of falls and injury
- Lower the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and osteoporosis
- Reduce feelings of depression, delay cognitive impairment and improve overall well-being
Check out our website, https://www.myinteractivehealth.com, for Exercises, an Exercise Planner and Exercise Examples for more ideas to begin or continue your exercise program.
AURA on Social Media - See recruitment highlights across all AURA Centers on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook!